Skip to content
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Date Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet.
- Put dates into a food processor and process until crumbles form.
- Add in peanut butter, vanilla, and egg.
- Continue blending until a ball forms.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out dough. Roll with your hands into a ball then press to flatten.
- Press each cookie with a fork to form a criss-cross (optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes.