4 Ingredient Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 6-8 Slices Bacon
- 4 Ounces Cheddar Cheese or Colby Jack Cheese
- Place your chicken breast in a baking dish
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of ranch dressing on each chicken breast
- Slice bacon to fit chicken breast and layer on top of ranch
- Bake in oven preheated to 400?F on top rack for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with rice or over greens.