3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake
- 1 box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 box any flavor cake mix
- 1 tub frosting optional
- Pour both dry cake mixes into a gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- Zip it up tight and begin to shake it well to make sure cake mixes are combined thoroughly.
- In a clean mug (you do not need to grease the mug), combine 3 tbsp. of the combined cake mixes with 2 tbsp. of water.
- Stir well until completely combined. Batter will get foamy as you stir.
- Then pop it into the microwave.
- Cook on high for 1 minute.